Welcome to Squash AUTOM & Squash DEVOPS documentation!
About Squash AUTOM and Squash DEVOPS
Squash is a software suite to design, automate, execute and industrialize your tests. Based on an open source core, the software solution is modular and easily integrable.
In this software suite:
Squash AUTOM is a set of components to manage execution of automated tests from Squash TM, publication and historisation of test results to Squash TM.
Squash DEVOPS is a set of components to manage retrieval, from a CI/CD pipeline, of a Squash TM execution plan, execution of its automated tests, publication and historisation of test results to Squash TM.
The website has the following content:
- Squash AUTOM : documentation about Squash AUTOM (components installation, functionnalities usage)
- Squash DEVOPS : documentation about Squash DEVOPS (components installation, functionnalities usage)
- Release Notes : Release notes history for Squash AUTOM and Squash DEVOPS components
- Squash TM: Squash TM documentation, Squash software suite's application to manage and run tests in an Agile or traditionnal context.
- Squash AUTOM/Squash DEVOPS (Legacy): legacy documentation for Squash AUTOM and Squash DEVOPS, valid until 1.1.0 version.
- Squash TF: Squash TF documentation, Squash AUTOM's predecessor for automated test execution from Squash TM.