Squash Orchestrator 1.0.0.RELEASE Release Note
Squash Orchestrator is a set of micro-services to perform automated test execution workflows described in a specific format.
This release note explains new features of Squash Orchestrator version 1.0.0.RELEASE, compared to 1.0.0.alpha2.
Squash Orchestrator 1.0.0.RELEASE was released on April 23, 2021.
Major features of the release
- Exploit following actions in yours EPAC :
- Launch Agilitest tests
- Exploitation of Robot Framework results and Agilitest results in generated allure report
- New Docker Image for Squash AUTOM Premium only micro-services. Following micro-services are added to this image :
- Agilitest action provider service
- Agilitest report interpretor service
- OpenTestFactory agent for communication over HTTP between a Squash Orchestrator and a test execution environment.
New micro-services introduced by the release
Agilitest report interpretor service
Service to extract execution results from a Agilitest type xml report.
Agilitest action provider service
Service to allow Cucumber test related actions inside an EPAC.
SoapUI report interpretor service
Service to extract execution results from a SoapUI type xml report.
Following actions are supported :
- Execute an Agilitest test
- Generate parameters to be used during test execution
Evolutions in existing micro-services
Squash TM Generator service
- [SQUASH-1924] Generator service specifies environment execution depending on automated test technology information received from Squash TM
Robot Framework action provider service
- [SQUASH-3040] Add option to generate (or not) an allure report with Robot Framework tests results
Cucumber report interpretor service
- [SQUASH-3056] Improve test reference possibilities for test report parsing
Allure report collector service
- [SQUASH-3040] Robot Framework test results can be used when generating Allure report
- [SQUASH-3080] Fix false positive result sent to Squash TM when an automated test reference does not exist for Cucumber, Junit, SoapUI or Cypress tests.
- [SQUASH-3091] Fix to avoid NPE situation in Squash TM publisher micro-service when sending Allure report
- [SQUASH-3102] Fix thread synchronization issues resulting in untransmitted results to Squash TM
- [SQUASH-3092] Fix duplicate test case results in Allure Report in "dry/run/inception" situation
- [SQUASH-3201] Fix concurrent access issue with Squash TM result publisher plugin
- [SQUASH-1928] Fix NPE situation if tagValue or tagLabel are empty in a Squash TM Generator step call of an EPAC with YAML format
- [SQUASH-3068] Fix wrong result sending to Squash TM for Cypress test execute in dryrun/inception environment
- [SQUASH-3070] Fix wrong result sending to Squash TM for Robot Framework test execute in dryrun/inception environment when more than one ITPI are linked to a Robot Framework test case with same name
- [SQUASH-3399] Fix Robot Framework report parsing based on several .robot file execution in dry-run/inception situation